Search via 'Find new prospects'
- Click on the 'Find new prospects' icon (located on the main dashboard ) to run an advanced search with multiple filters.
2. Apply the relevant filters:
- Industry– select your preferred industry / vertical or market category
- Location– focus on specific territories (i.e. country, state, and city)
- Headquarters vs Regular office location
- Company size– headcount from 1 to 10,000+
- Finance– revenue, funding, latest funding events, # of funding rounds
- Technologies - track companies based on technologies they are using
- Social– Facebook likes, # people talking on Facebook, Twitter followers, tweets
- Website Alexa Rank– global popularity rank and US popularity Rank
- Company Description– enter keywords in the search bar and companies with those words in their company description will appear
- Contacts – search by companies with or without unlocked contacts
- Suppression - select an existing list of companies that you want to exclude from your new search
3. Click 'View Companies'
Did this answer your question?